GET A DIGITAL JOB AND UPSKILL
Digital bootcamp for the future.
The future of work is digital, with exciting job prospects in the social media, data and cyber industries.
Our series of courses are respected, heavy-weight and designed to help you skill up and progress your career.
They’re free and delivered online by industry experts in a flexible and engaging way.
- Making better decisions, faster.
- Data helps us improve the world. It's essential for all businesses, today and tomorrow.
- In this bootcamp, you’ll understand how to analyse real-life problems and will use data to solve them.
- The course is suitable for those who are brand new to working with Data or looking to switch careers and upskill.
- New tech, new threats.
- As technologies like 5G, blockchain and others become more common, they will improve our lives, while also offering significant security challenges.
- This bootcamp offers an insight into the exciting and complex world of cyber security.
- Suitable for those who are brand new to Cyber, want to switch careers and add to their digital skillset
- Being digital, being social
- This programme will give you the skills, knowledge and confidence to build a career in social media marketing.
- You'll learn all about social media strategy, how to manage online channels and grow communities.
- The course is suitable for those brand new to the world of work or looking to develop a more relevant skill set when searching for new roles.
How long are the programmes?
It is up to you how quickly you choose to complete the modules.
How is it delivered?
A blended model of virtual live classrooms, recorded videos and e-learning flexible
to you and your circumstances.
Who can apply?
Anyone over the age of 19 and living in West Yorkshire, UK. You can be currently employed or unemployed for less than 12 months.
What do you get on completing the training?
The programmes are CPD accredited and you can add that to your CV and Linkedin profile. There is a networking event that all learners can attend to meet relevant employers, discover job opportunities and win insight into the sector
How much do the Bootcamps cost?
All three programmes are fully-funded and free. You will need internet access and a suitable device to watch video content on.